Looking for user-friendly, research-based resources for your SLP clinic or caseload? Interested in starting a private practice but aren't sure where to begin? I've got you covered with
- evidence-based resources for SLPs in private practice, hospitals, schools, and teletherapy
- Private Practice Prep School, an all-in-one course that guides you through starting and running a private SLP practice
- one-on-one consulting services for private practice owners or SLPs who want to start a private practice. Billing, EHR's, setting your rate, marketing- I work with you to make your practice the best it can be!
I create fun, evidence-based resources for your preschool through middle and high-school clients and students. Check them out below!
I created a one-stop online course for SLPs interested in starting and maintaining their own private practice. It's a step-by-step guide with links and handouts that answers all of your questions about jumping into the world of private practice:
- how do I set up my business structure?
- what is HIPAA compliance?
- how do I set up my session rate and contract with insurance companies? Do I even have to contract with insurance companies?
- what paperwork do I need?
- what is an EHR and do I need one?
I offer individual consulting sessions during which I personally guide you through setting up or managing your practice. Consulting is an excellent option if you have specific questions* about
- setting up your website or forms
- choosing insurance companies with which to credential
- how to provide teletherapy (including how to choose a platform and platform troubleshooting)
- starting a private practice while also working a full-time job (without alienating your current boss!)
- choosing an EHR (and if you need one)
- and more!
I also offer expert consulting about various aspects of speech-language pathology, private practice, EHR's, and medical billing for consulting companies. Click below to email me with your proposal.